We are honored to announce the scholarship awardees for the 2021-2022 academic year! However, before I tell you about these deserving students, I have to thank the volunteers who donated their time and talent as Application Review Committee members. We have an incredibly talented group of individuals including Trinity Lutheran College alum, higher education experts, and a panel of Pastors from around the globe to review our pool of seminary applicants. Additionally, I want to recognize The Deaconess Community of the ELCA that awarded us with a significant grant, providing us the opportunity to add a sixth Trinity Scholars Program award this year. As we head into the fall season of our third official year as Trinity Education Foundation, we are humbled by the support of our volunteers, the schools we work with, our financial supporters, and the students we serve.
Now on to the purpose of this post. We are are currently serving 35 students attending nine colleges/seminaries. Of those 35, the following are the 2021-2022 awardees:
- Victoria Ramirez - George Fox University
- Isaiah Burrell - Corban University
- Jessica Fuentes-Cerdas - Seattle Pacific University
- Genevieve Rusnac - George Fox University
- Cory Schramm - Saint Martin's University
- Benjamin Wong - George Fox University
- Ana DelCorazon - United Seminary
- William Fredstrom - Concordia Seminary
- Timothy Omwega - Andrews Seminary
- Emma Ortiz - George Fox University
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will start being accepted on December 1, 2021. To learn more about the scholarships offered by our organization, click the links above. Be sure to share this information with someone who needs a college or seminary scholarship and check back on December 1, to start your application process.
Thank you again to the many individuals who come together to make this opportunity possible!