Pursuing a master’s degree in leadership is a significant step no matter where you are in life. Maybe you’ve just finished your undergraduate, or perhaps you are well into your career and taking steps to enhance your skills, prepare for a promotion, or take on a new leadership role. No matter how you have reached this point in your journey, we want to help you achieve this goal through our renewable Graduate Leadership Scholarship.
A master’s in Business Administration (MBA) might seem like the obvious course of action for some. However, leadership applies to many different career paths. Through our research of the Christian universities throughout the Northwest, we discovered at least 54 different graduate leadership degrees. These include but are not limited to Master of Accountancy, master of divinity in Missional Leadership, master of science in Organizational Leadership, Master of Public Administration, master of arts in Global Development and Justice, master of science in Nursing for Nurse Leadership, masters of education in Educational Leadership, master of science in Data Analytics and Business, Master of Public Health, and the list goes on.
If you choose to attend a Christian university in the Northwest (WA, OR, ID, MT) to acquire your master’s degree in Leadership, we invite you to apply for this scholarship. The award will provide $5,000 per year for up to two years or $10,000 based on the length of the program and your status at the time of the award. All scholarship monies are sent directly to your university and applied to your account.
Please note that awardees may receive only one scholarship at a time from the Foundation.
Preparing to Apply
· PDF of your undergraduate transcript. (If this is not available, please provide a PDF scan of your undergraduate degree certificate.)
· PDF of your university acceptance letter.
· PDF of your unofficial transcripts if you are already in a graduate-level degree program.
· PDF of any financial aid awards, including financial support from the organization you work for.
· For a recommendation, the name and email of your current supervisor/manager.
· For a recommendation, the name and email of a peer or co-worker.
· If you are not currently employed, the professor’s name and email who will provide a recommendation.
· Be prepared to answer several essay questions, including a statement describing your financial need. (Each essay question is 250 words or less.)
View the list of qualifying colleges in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com or begin the application process by following the Apply Now button on the sidebar.